Monday, November 10, 2008

Guayaquil!! etc, video at the end.jk no video at the end... sorry

The stairs up to the lighthouse!

Thats how many stairs we had to go up to get to the lighthouse.



On the way...


The view on the walkway!




The random pirates ship!





The iguana´s loved me!






Iguana just chillin!







I have a thing with the iguana´s!








I loved those iguana´s!










Temple grounds!!!









..... continued











On a double decker bus!!












That was at the iguana park and yes that is actually a bird on my hand eating cracker crumbs!!













The birds and iguana´s like to hang out and sometimes the birds give the iguana´s massages!














That would be the temple.















Yes that iguana is eating a cracker from my mouth. He literally climbed up on me while i was standing cause i was holding a cracker so i sat down. It was awesome!
















Guayaquil was a blast!! We went to the temple and did baptisms... went to lunch, to an iguana park, a walkway by the ocean, and a lighthouse!!! Sorry this just an overview, i have tons more pics but the computer as usual is being retarted so you will just have to wait till i get home!! love you all!


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Haley!! that is so sick!!! you let an iguana eat a cracker out of your mouth? well its kinda cool!!!! can't wait for you to get home!!! love you.

Unknown said...

HALEY I LOOOVE YOU
I SURE DID LIKE YOUR PICTURES,,,THE IGAUNA IS SCARY AND IT EATING FOOD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL, THE PALM TREES AND OCEAN..YOU ARE GOING TO MISS IT...I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE MORE PICS TO SHOW US WHEN YOU GET HOME...WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SEE YOU.....I GUESS RIGHT NOW YOU ARE WITH YOUR PARENTS, HOW EXITING!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL SO I CAN GET BIG HUGS AND KISSES
LUV GRANDMA